Last chance to be an Early Bird
Early Bird rates for the Microscience Microscopy Congress 2015 incorporating EMAG finish at midnight tonight.
Student members of the RMS, EMS and EMAG can attend the full three days of the international conference for as little as £70.
Today is also your last chance to submit a late-breaking poster and to have your work featured in the conference programme.
Pre-congress workshops -
- Practical tips for Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) imaging and spectroscopy
- Using ImageJ/Fiji for microscope image processing and analysis
- EMAG - Short Course on 'Electron Energy-Loss Spectroscopy' (EELS)
- OMERO in action
- Light Sheet Microscopy: Basic Concepts and Sample Preparation for Beginners
Satellite events -
- FIB and EM Prep User Group Meeting
- Cross Disciplinary EM and LM Meeting
- Super-Resolution Workshop
- Journal of Microscopy Workshops
With more abstracts submitted, more conference sessions and more exhibitors, mmc2015 incorporating EMAG is shaping up to be a great event. Make sure that you are a part of it!